- This event has passed.
January 14 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Come join us for an interactive session to help you understand dementia. Learn more about:
- What is Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia?
- What changes can I expect?
- How can behaviours be communication?
- How can I communicate effectively?
- How can the Alzheimer Society help me?
2030 Bristol Circle Room 205.
Free respite for persons needing care available, must be pre-arranged. Call 905-829-7006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.